Main features of the program
- Complete coordination between both centers, in academic studies + High-Performance Tennis.
- Coordination of the Academic Study Plan, with transfer of classes between the two centers.
- Accredited schools in the American system (ES American School) are located within the Academy campus.
- Tournaments in the USA and Europe.
- Room and board within both Academy campuses.
Advantages of the program
- International experience in two of the most renowned countries in the world for tennis.
- The internationally acclaimed Emilio Sánchez System.
- A wider tournament circuit allows the possibility to compete across two continents.
- Unique opportunity to improve language skills.
- Optimal climate and training in the best weather condition.
- Cultural enrichment experience for the player.
... and the opportunity to train on court with Emilio Sánchez Vicario (Naples) and Sergio Casal (Barcelona).
ES Academy Training System©
- The ES Academy Training System© is unique in the world. Designed by Emilio Sánchez Vicario and Sergio Casal, it is based on four core pillars: technical, tactical, physical and mental.
- Each of these four pillars is developed intensively, and each is tailored to the player’s stage, which depends on age, physical condition and tennis level. The stages are reflected in the ES Academy Development Pyramid©, and range from the initiation stage to the elite stage.
- In the area of sports science, the program includes all services on site that the player may need, such as physical training, nutrition, sports psychology, and physiotherapy.
Tournaments and travelling team
- A personalized program is created to include local, regional, national and international tournaments throughout the year.
- Assistance from our coaches of the Travelling Team is offered during all these tournaments.
What will you learn?
The developmental pyramid of the Emilio Sánchez Academy Players
Based on the ES Academy Training System© used in our Academies, Emilio Sánchez Vicario has created a pyramid to describe the evolution of players as they progress for their athletic development, by age and level of play.
Each stage of this evolution has its own general and specific objectives for each pillar of training (technical, tactical, physical and mental).
Click on the links below for further information about each stage of the pyramid.