Adult Programs Benefits
- An exciting one week holiday mix of sport and leisure.
- In the morning, the program develops two specific tennis programs, one for adults and one for children. Both programs follow the world renowned Sánchez-Casal Training System©©. The whole family can train just like the academy’s elite players have: Murray, Kuznetsova, Dimitrov, Hantuchova, Monaco, and many more.
- Delicious family meals at the restaurant of the Academy, La Masia, are included in the program.
- The opportunity to discover the beautiful city of Barcelona and surroundings, every afternoon.
Main features of the program
Each Tennis Program includes:
- Level evaluation and player placement in a group of no more than 4 players.
- Court Training: Work with a tennis ball bucket, correction of basic shots, and training in real match situations.
- Individualized Report: analysis of game pattern, conclusions and suggestions.
The Physical Conditioning Plan includes:
The whole family can room inside the academy. The Sanchez-Casal Academy has six magnificent apartments on campus, all on the second floor of our well-appointed bungalow area. This idyllic location overlooks the swimming pool and academy grounds. Each apartment has two bedrooms, a lounge with TV, a refridgerator, and a bathroom with shower.
- Specific physical conditioning for tennis.
- Integral physical and injury prevention plan for common tennis injuries such as knee-ankle, shoulder-elbow, or back.
- Creation of a basic routine, to be practiced individually.
Boarding or Non Boarding:
- The Sanchez-Casal Academy has six magnificent apartments on campus, with an idyllic location overlooking the swimming pool and academy grounds. Each apartment has two bedrooms, a lounge with TV, a refrigerator, and a bathroom with shower. Apartment guests have the possibility to request half board or full board in our restaurant.
- During the program, the player can use all club facilities: tennis courts, paddle courts, swimming pool, and the fitness area.