Benefits of the program: sport and leisure
- An exciting one week holiday mix of sport and leisure.
- In the morning, the program develops two specific tennis programs, one for adults and one for children. Both programs follow the world renowned Sánchez-Casal Training System©. The whole family can train just like the academy’s elite players have: Murray, Kuznetsova, Dimitrov, Hantuchova, Monaco, and many more.
- Delicious family meals at the restaurant of the Academy, La Masia, are included in the program.
- The opportunity to discover the beautiful city of Barcelona and surroundings, every afternoon.
Boarding or Non Boarding
The whole family can room inside the academy. The Sanchez-Casal Academy has six magnificent apartments on campus, all on the second floor of our well-appointed bungalow area. This idyllic location overlooks the swimming pool and academy grounds. Each apartment has two bedrooms, a lounge with TV, a refridgerator, and a bathroom with shower.
These apartments have their own separate entryway providing exclusive access to the apartment area via an electronic keycard. Apartment users have the possibility to request full board in our restaurant.
The whole family will enjoy the amazing city of Barcelona, filled with charm. Nestled along the Mediterranean Sea, you will discover its history, and its famed Modernist artists and architects: Dalí, Gaudí, Miro, and Picasso. And of course, you can live the Camp Nou Experience by visiting the famed facilities of FC Barcelona.
ASC Training System©
- The ASC Training System© is unique in the world. Designed by Emilio Sánchez Vicario and Sergio Casal, it is based on four core pillars: technical, tactical, physical and mental.
- Each of these four pillars is developed intensively, and each is tailored to the player’s stage, which depends on age, physical condition and tennis level. The stages are reflected in the ASC Development Pyramid©, and range from the initiation stage to the elite stage.
- Students can choose their preferred foreign language: Spanish or English. These classes are offered by native teachers at ES International School, a private American school located on campus, and which is fully accredited by official bodies both the US and Spain.
- Elementary to advanced levels of classes are offered.