Advantages of the program
- The essence of the ASC weekly program is concentrated in two days and a half of intense training, from Friday afternoon to Sunday.
- Train with the ASC Training System©, unique in the world, designed for players to practice and enhance any game pattern.
- Improve the players' technical skills and fitness by implementing strategic practices.
More Advantages of the program
- We offer a safe, secure, and peaceful setting. The Academy is located within a gated facility with 24-hour supervision.
- A team of supervisors care for our students: The supervisors live on campus and are responsible for the safety and welfare of the players.
- Accommodation is adapted to the needs of each player: players can live on-campus, either in the residence, or in the bungalows.
- Good health insurance and physiotherapy services: The program registration includes premium health insurance from Mapfre. This policy includes coverage for illness, as well as for injuries. Also, our Physiotherapy Department is available to the players if they need it.
- Transfers are included in the boarding programs. UM service is available on demand.
Other services: laundry (included in the boarding programs), banking service and pro-shop
- And the opportunity to train on court with Emilio Sánchez Vicario (Naples) and Sergio Casal (Barcelona).
What will I do?
- We analyze your strengths and your weaknesses.
- We perform specific exercises to improve your weaknesses and boost your strengths.
- We simulate game situations with tactical exercises to improve your game pattern.
- We train on every kind of surface (clay, hard, grass).
What will you learn?
The developmental pyramid of the Emilio Sánchez Academy Players
Based on the ES Academy Training System© used in our Academies, Emilio Sánchez Vicario has created a pyramid to describe the evolution of players as they progress for their athletic development, by age and level of play.
Each stage of this evolution has its own general and specific objectives for each pillar of training (technical, tactical, physical and mental).
Click on the links below for further information about each stage of the pyramid.