College Planning and Placement
Main features of the program
- Development of a clear, long-term game plan for the recruiting process.
- A calendar of major guidelines for recruiting, financial aid, academic testing and admissions.
- Workshops on the college recruiting process.
- SAT guidance starting with the PSAT 8/9, PSAT 10, and PSAT NMSQT.
- A dedicated SAT preparation program in 11th grade and the Fall of 12th grade.
- Individual, honest assessments of the student-athlete’s academic and tennis abilities.
- Assistance with college searches for “best fit” schools based on academics and tennis.
- Personal assistance with applications and essays.
- Professional video of game play for sending to college coaches.
- Guidance with NCAA & NAIA eligibility.
- Creation of contacts with college coaches.
- Support with student visas and university registration.