Benefits of the program: sport and leisure
- An exciting one week holiday mix of sport and leisure.
- In the morning, the program develops two specific tennis programs, one for adults and one for children. Both programs follow the world renowned Sánchez-Casal Training System©. The whole family can train just like the academy’s elite players have: Murray, Kuznetsova, Dimitrov, Hantuchova, Monaco, and many more.
- Delicious home-made meals available to you in the Academy clubhouse dining room.
- The opportunity to discover the beautiful city of Naples, FL and surroundings, every afternoon.
Boarding or Non Boarding
Boarding options for the family depend on your preference. We do offer housing both on and off campus. For on-campus housing, you can rent an appartment for the duration of your stay depending on availability, however if you would prefer housing off site, we can recommend you with a few wonderful hotels in Naples.
These apartments each have their own separate entryway's providing exclusive access to the apartment. Apartment users have the possibility to request full board to be used in our clubhouse dining room .
Discover Naples, FL
The whole family will enjoy the relaxing city of Naples, FL that is surrounded by beautiful palm trees and the water of the Gulf of Mexico. Located in Southwest Florida, you are centrally located, to where you are not far from many major cities. You will discover here in Naples, the beautiful beaches ant the pier, various restaurants located along 5th avenue and the beautiful art and history here. If you are feeling adventurous, the Everglades National Park is 30 minutes South. We also are only two hours North of Miami and South Beach, where you can dive into the fast pace life and discover the unique art at Wynwood Walls or enjoy the shopping and restaurants along South Beach.
ES Academy 360 Performance System ©
- The ASC Training System© is unique in the world. Designed by Emilio Sánchez Vicario and Sergio Casal, it is based on four core pillars: technical, tactical, physical and mental.
- Each of these four pillars is developed intensively, and each is tailored to the player’s stage, which depends on age, physical condition and tennis level. The stages are reflected in the ASC Development Pyramid©, and range from the initiation stage to the elite stage.
- Students can choose their preferred foreign language: Spanish or English. These classes are offered by native teachers at ES International School, a private American school located on campus, and which is fully accredited by official bodies both the US and Spain.
- Elementary to advanced levels of classes are offered.