Advantages of the program
- The essence of the ASC weekly program is concentrated in two days of intense training, from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning, or from Saturday to Monday.
- Train within the ASC 360 Performance System©, unique in the world, designed for players to practice and enhance any game pattern.
- Improve players' technical, tactical, physical and mental skills by implementing strategic practices.
- The program is suitable for all tennis levels.
More Advantages of the program
- The ASC environment is a safe, secure, and peaceful setting. The Academy is located within a gated facility.
- A team of supervisors cares for ASC students: The supervisors live on campus and are responsible for the safety and welfare of the players.
- The Academy offers Accommodation adapted to the needs of each player. They can live in on-campus apartments with 2 to 3 players per room. Each apartment is supervised by a coach who resides in a separate room.
- Health insurance and physiotherapy services: It is a requirement when registering, that all students in any program provide proof of a valid health insurance plan for the period of enrollment. In the absence of coverage, the Academy can provide daily, weekly and annual insurance plans through United Health Care. The Physiotherapy Department is also available during your stay (upon request).
- Private tennis, fitness and mental classes can be scheduled.
- ASC offers airport transfer services and UM services. For pricing info, please inquire within the Admissions Department.
- Laundry service is included in the boarding program. Banking services are available. A pro-shop is located on site.
- And…players have the opportunity to train on court with Emilio Sánchez Vicario (Naples) and Sergio Casal (Barcelona).
How will it work?
- We will analyze your strengths and weaknesses
- Specific exercises will improve your weaknesses and boost your strengths.
- Simulation of game situations with tactical exercises will improve player’s game patterns.
- Training takes place on clay and hard courts.
What will you learn?
The developmental pyramid of the Academia Sánchez-Casal Players
Based on the ASC Training System© used in our Academies, Emilio Sánchez Vicario has created a pyramid to describe the evolution of players as they progress for their athletic development, by age and level of play.
Each stage of this evolution has its own general and specific objectives for each pillar of training (technical, tactical, physical and mental).
Click on the links below for further information about each stage of the pyramid.