More advantages of the program
- ASC offers a safe, secure, peaceful setting. The Academy is located within a gated facility; its training facilities, School and Accommodation are located on campus.
- A team of supervisors oversees all ASC students-athletes
- Players above 9 years old can live on-campus. The on-site Academy accommodations are adapted to the needs of each player. There are multiple 3-4-bedroom apartments, each with its own supervisor. Two to three players are distributed per room
- Physiotherapy services are provided upon request
- All students are required to provide a copy of a valid health insurance upon registration. The Academy also offers daily, weekly and annual health insurance through United Health Care
- Private Tennis, Mental and Physical lessons are provided upon request.
- Airport transfers and Unaccompanied Minor services are offered. For pricing information please contact Admissions.
- Other features and services: laundry, student and tournament bank, and on-site pro-shop.
- The opportunity to train on court with Emilio Sanchez Vicario.
- Players have the opportunity to play sanctioned USTA Florida tournaments held on the ASC Campus or at another Naples facility.
- Additionally, ASC has competitive groups that travel to ITF tournaments in the Caribbean and Europe as well as to USTA National Tournaments, all with ASC travelling coaches.
The best Summer Leisure Activities
- Evening activities and weekend excursions: Discover the local environment, beaches and the beautiful city of Naples and enjoy our weekly Pool Party.
- One of the favorite field trips is a guided tour of Everglades National Park. Other activities include trips to a local water park and shopping.
The ASC 360 Performance System©
- The Asc 360 Performance System © is unique in the world. Designed by Emilio Sánchez Vicario and Sergio Casal, it is based on four core pillars: technical, tactical, physical and mental.
- Every pillar is developed intensively, and is tailored to the player’s level, which depends on age, physical condition and tennis ability. The stages are reflected in the ASC Pyramid, and range from initiation to elite.
- The Asc 360 Performance System© includes the ASC Athlete Mind System: an on-court and off-court mental coaching system with sports psychologists and tennis coaches working together
- Learn more about The Asc 360 Performance System ©
Special U12 Summer Camp
ASC’s U12 Summer Camp is designed for students from around the world from 8 to 12 years of age and everything is delivered with the care and monitoring that a child under 12 years of age requires.
- This U12 Summer Camp adapts the prestigious Asc 360 Performance System© to the specific characteristics and needs of these younger players according to the four pillars of tennis: technical, tactical, physical and mental.
- Training is complimented with games to reinforce the sessions and teach sportsmanship.
- Players are distributed into groups of children under 12.
- Special monitoring from the Supervisor Team.
- 1 athletic tutor per 8 campers.
- 1 tennis coach per 4 players on the court.
- Language classes in English and Spanish are offered every afternoon for two hours a day from Monday-Thursday. Classes are led by native teachers at our on-site school, ES International School.
- Groups are split by language level from elementary to advanced.
- Class size is limited to nine students each.
Players can boost their tennis level even further with the Push Program.
The Push program includes:
- Private tennis training: replace 5 hours of group tennis lessons for 5 hours of private lessons. This allows student-athletes to work intensively on the technical and tactical sides of the game.
- Physical training: Add 1 extra hour per week (4 players per group)
- Mental Training: add 1 extra hour per week (4 players per group)
What will you learn?
The developmental pyramid of the Academia Sánchez-Casal Players
Based on the ASC Training System© used in our Academies, Emilio Sánchez Vicario has created a pyramid to describe the evolution of players as they progress for their athletic development, by age and level of play.
Each stage of this evolution has its own general and specific objectives for each pillar of training (technical, tactical, physical and mental).
Click on the links below for further information about each stage of the pyramid.