Players can boost their tennis level even further with the Push Program.
- The Push Program can be integrated within the Summer Camp Program and includes one hour a day, Monday through Friday, of private tennis training. This allows student-athletes to work intensively on the technical and tactical side of the game.
- Two hours per week of physical training are provided in a group of maximum 4 players.
- One session of Mental Training is offered in a separate group of 1 to 4 players.
- Students can choose their preferred foreign language: Spanish or English. These classes are offered by native teachers at ES American School, a private American school located on campus, and which is fully accredited by official bodies both the US and Spain.
- Elementary to advanced levels of classes are offered.
- Class groups organized by level and age.
- Specific preparation for TOEFL is offered.
Boarding or non boarding
- The Academy offers three types of accommodation on-campus: Residence, Bungalows or Apartments, which adapt to a variety of different accomodation needs.
- Students can also live off campus or live half-board at the Academy.
Tournaments and travelling team
- A personalized program is created to include local, regional, national and international tournaments throughout the year.
- Assistance from our coaches of the Travelling Team is offered during all these tournaments.
What will you learn?
The developmental pyramid of the Emilio Sánchez Academy Players
Based on the ES Academy Training System© used in our Academies, Emilio Sánchez Vicario has created a pyramid to describe the evolution of players as they progress for their athletic development, by age and level of play.
Each stage of this evolution has its own general and specific objectives for each pillar of training (technical, tactical, physical and mental).
Click on the links below for further information about each stage of the pyramid.